Vegetated Retaining Wall and Slope Stabilization needs are found on almost every construction site.
Flex MSE’s Vegetated Wall System has several advantages over other wall materials and systems.
- Superior drainage. Superior drainage and settlement tolerances make it perfect for areas with poor soils and water infiltration.
- Low site disturbance. Minimal excavation, light reinforcement, no forms, footings or rebar, and often no expensive drainage design.
- Lightweight. Light, permeable and flexible units are easily installed around trees, rock, and water.
- Aesthetically amazing. No more graffiti or wall staining, or failures from frost cycles and leaky soils.
- Long design life and warranty. Flex MSE has a design life of 120 years and carries a 75 year manufacturers warranty.
A Vegetated Wall built with Flex MSE can be installed anywhere from horizontal to 85 degrees using the same two components. Flex MSE’s versatility offers you the ability to build your wall according to the project’s needs as they develop.
The added benefit of being able to construct a Flex MSE wall which follows the natural landscape or flows over land formations allows designers to build organic structures without having to rely on right-angle decisions.
Retaining walls often support structures or are used to create level building pads. Flex MSE is ideally suited for these applications given that it is as strong as concrete the day it goes in and only gets stronger over time as the root web from the vegetated face takes hold.
Flex MSE is used to build everything from small creek banks to massive roadways – providing permanent stability you can build on.
For more information on Flex MSE for Vegetated Retaining Wall or Slope Stabilization please Contact Us.